Where your numbers match your ambitions…
A small business owner?
Offering interesting, useful, and possibly unusual products or services?
Looking to make healthy profits?
Worried that your books aren’t accurate?
Not sure how to use the info in your books to build the cash reserves your business needs?
Wondering how to set up your bookkeeping for easier tax filings?
Would you like…
Someone else to do the number-crunching work?
Or maybe a friendly and knowledgeable bookkeeping coach?
Do you want lower CPA fees? (The more organized you are, the less your CPA needs to do!)
Are you comfortable with online collaboration?
Yes, yes, and yes? Then contact Reconciled Bookkeeping and Consulting LLC to discuss the possibilities.
• At Reconciled, we are excited about helping you implement proven money management strategies that increase your enterprise’s profitability quickly.
• Let’s analyze your Profit and Loss Statement (Income Statement) for opportunities to lower expenses and increase revenue.
• Let’s review your last Schedule C and use it to set up your books for more streamlined tax filings.
• Has your accountant given you bookkeeping advice you’re not sure how to implement? Let me show you how.
• If your accounting software confuses you, you’re not alone. I can take over, or teach you how to run that software like a pro. I’m QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, and Xero certified. Because I’m trained in double-entry accounting, I’m confident I can learn other programs quickly.
• Our relationship is protected by my Errors and Omissions insurance coverage.
• I’m currently working towards the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers Certified Bookkeeper designation.